Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got NO Body




Another Saturday Night and I Ain’t Got No Body by Jennie Marts.
I really liked the book. I was cracking up at times.  Starts off with Neighbor Edna seeing a man at another neighbors house and has a gun. Well Edna gets talking to Sunny and they get to thinking they haven’t seen the old guy Walter in days. Their thinking he must of done something to him. O did I mention how handsome this guy is. Then we have the ladies group who gets together reading books deciding they think Sunny needs a man so they are all setting her up for blind dates on Saturday nights. I tell ya this book just keeps getting more and more plot.  Who killed Walter or is he dead? Where is he?  All these strange men she is dating. Then there is Jake the guy next door saying he is Walters grandson is he? Who or if any will Sunny end up with? Great book with some romance.



No comments:

Post a Comment