Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Growing Up & Liking It by Dolores Ayotte





Growing Up & Liking It
By: Dolores Ayotte

This book is the sequel to “I’m Not Perfect and It’s Okay “. I always feel so refreshed after reading Dolores’s books. I find them to be very helpful in everyday life trials.  I know they have helped me personally. I wish I would of read them when I had a major crisis in my life.   Dolores had me cracking up in the first chapter of the book. Shake it off! About finishing things we have started. So much wisdom in this book. I loved the chapter on God’s wife. This is the first time I have heard the Indian story of that our body has four rooms. I totally agree with it.  I enjoyed this book lots of quotes and anecdotes with a great sense of humor.  God is so good and he knows we are not perfect, but He loves us anyways.  Anyone going through a hard time and is looking for help these books of Dolores will give you suggestions and inspiration to get your life back on track. Thanks for helping me see I can do it through Faith!





No comments:

Post a Comment