Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013






Special Delivery by Kathi Macias
Special Delivery part 2 in the Freedom series continues on with the story of Mara a young girl bought up as a sex slave.  Sad to say this happens right under our nose.  Little girls lives that are ruined or ended.  Being in this kind of set up I would just want God to take me home as many of the girls pray for.  This just breaks my heart it is a very emotional story but a story that needs to be told.
Human trafficking goes on all over the country. Little girls and boys being kidnapped for these sick perverted people to have their fantasy fulfilled.  Kathi tells the story very well and I love the fact that Christ is in these books. Without Christ there is no hope.  Thanks Kathi for opening my eyes. What happens with Mara in the story? Get the books you won’t be sorry you did.

Thanks so much for the books Kathi.  The opinions  of this book review is my own. I was not asked to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment