Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Field of Daisies by Barbara Hattemer






Field of Daisies by Barbara Hattemer,  The book was a good love story with spiritual also. Andrea and Hans met when they were young.  They both have parents that are pretty much busy with their own lives. The fathers get together at the family farm to write a book together. So they young people have lots of time to find things to do. Which this allows them to fall in love.  There is a lot of running back and forth due to Lans is going to college. Lot of things that interrupt their relationship. They do end up married but still things interrupt their life together. Is their love for one another strong enough to keep them together.  Alzheimer’s seems to run in the family. Andrea’s Great grand parents, grandparents and mother all have it. Now fear rises in her will she get it too.  Will Andrea get back with God and let her fears go?  This is a good book for those who have family with this disease. I have had it in my family and it is ruff. Without God I don’t think I could of handled it.

I received this book from bookfun.org for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment