Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Kindling Embers by Carrie Daws



Inspector Cassandra McCarthy never thought she’d be raising her two daughters alone, but her husband’s unexpected death forced her to find a career. Now working beside a retired Special Operations soldier and veteran fireman, she serves her small North Carolina town, protecting them from hazards they don’t understand. She loves what she does and trusts God to provide—until a series of unexplained fires hits too close to home.

Purchase https://www.amazon.com/Kindling-Embers-Book-1-ebook/dp/B01MYWISYO/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8



Me? A writer? That's what I would have said before God pushed the issue. I just liked to write devotions and post them online for women to read. But then God introduced me to the Christian Writer's Guild and I discovered that writing fiction wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. With the help of an encouraging mentor and friends with a voracious fiction appetite, Crossing Values was completed, followed by the other three books in the Crossing series. Now I'm starting a new series based around military spouses!

Along the way, my husband medically retired from the United States Air Force. After years of constant moving, we settled in North Carolina with our three children. Besides writing novels, I stay busy home schooling and keeping up with our extended family and friends.

I strive to write clean fiction. I love happily-ever-after stories that gently advocate Biblical values and I believe in advocating healing from past hurts and families uniting in difficult circumstances. More than anything, I want the hope of Christ to permeate each of my books. Learn more or connect with me at CarrieDaws.com.


My Review 

I love reading books by Carrie Daws. If you haven't read any try one and like a lays potato chip only one will not do!!  Kindling Embers is book one to a new series. Well written and wonderful developed characters you will fall in love with.  This book is a page turner . Was no putting it down once I opened the to the first page.  Cassandra is left to raise her   two daughters alone when her husband dies unexpectedly. She gets a job ends up helping to solve who is setting all these fires. Even to the point their is a death in one of the houses. trying to find the evidence to who set the fire. Could it even be someone she knows? Looking forward to book two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment