Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Igniting Embers by Carrie Daws





Deputy Fire Marshal Cassandra McCarthy thought her life would settle down once the teenagers who had been starting nuisance fires were caught. But a hurricane heading to Silver Heights threatens to destroy both property and lives, and another unexplained fire evokes fears of a serial arsonist. Can she prepare the town for the looming emergency and protect them from the danger living in their midst?

Purchase https://www.amazon.com/Igniting-Embers-Book-2-ebook/dp/B0713SWY2V/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502973090&sr=8-2&keywords=carrie+daws



Me? A writer? That's what I would have said before God pushed the issue. I just liked to write devotions and post them online for women to read. But then God introduced me to the Christian Writer's Guild and I discovered that writing fiction wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. With the help of an encouraging mentor and friends with a voracious fiction appetite, Crossing Values was completed, followed by the other three books in the Crossing series. Now I'm starting a new series based around military spouses!

Along the way, my husband medically retired from the United States Air Force. After years of constant moving, we settled in North Carolina with our three children. Besides writing novels, I stay busy home schooling and keeping up with our extended family and friends.

I strive to write clean fiction. I love happily-ever-after stories that gently advocate Biblical values and I believe in advocating healing from past hurts and families uniting in difficult circumstances. More than anything, I want the hope of Christ to permeate each of my books. Learn more or connect with me at
CarrieDaws.com.

My Review

Igniting Embers is book 2 in the Embers series. This is another wonder series by Carrie Daws. This is a page turning series. Trying to figure out who is setting these fires.  Seems like Deputy Fire  Marshal Cassandra Mc Carthy has her hands full  with fires being set and fighting a hurricane. Can she protect the people living there? Will she be able to prepare the people for the hurricane?

No comments:

Post a Comment