Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013




A Second Cup of Hot Apple Cider
By: N.J. Lindquist and Elaine Nelles

I really liked the book. This little book can touch many hearts through its stories and poems. A lot of them inspired me. Love the fact these were true stories of hardships and how they came through them. Anyone can relate to the stories and use  them in their own life.  I was very encouraged by it.  With the book I also got a Discussion Guide what a awesome tool. I think this book should be in all church , school and home libraries.  The guide would be great in a group setting. Like a ladies Bible study. I might suggest it for our ladies. This a  5  star book.





Thank you Bookfun.org for the book review club. Thanks Fred St. Laurent for all the hard work you put in to the group. Thanks to the publishers and sponsors and to David Cook our sponsor. Thanks so much from the authors. I was given this book to review but for my own personal opinion.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your review Diana! That's our goal - to share what we've learned to help others.

    ReplyDelete