Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

redeeming Grace by Ward Tanneberg






Redeeming Grace written by Ward Tanneberg.
It was really a slow beginning it took awhile for me to get into the story I know it was after chapter 8, I was glad I kept reading it cause it then kept my attention. Three friends start out thinking a good night o fun was gonna be great. The night ended in terror. Grace has to hide out and who can she trust. Grace has to change her identity to be safe. Just when she feels comfortable after 7 years THEY FIND HER!!! I like that the book had a Christian backing and was clean language.

I was given this book by Bookfun.org for my honest opinion. Thanks Fred St Laurent and sponsors of the Bookfun.org thanks to the publisher and David Cook.
Reviews left at:
Amazon
Goodreads 
 my blog. http://dianasbookit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment