Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When the Heart Heals by Ann Shorey
















When the Heart Heals.
I fully enjoyed this story by Ann Shorey. This story takes place back after a time of war. Rosemary and single lady wanting to be a nurse in a time the job went to men. Rosemary was a very stubborn woman and persuaded the position anyways.  Rosemary ended up getting a job for a doctor Elijah.  Looking at him she remembered seeing him at a army hospital when she worked there, but he didn’t recognize her. Rosemary mostly like to heal the old way with herbs and roots. Which she butted heads with Elijah on. They had their battles but, seemed to fall in love. Trouble arises from her medical ways and another woman comes in the picture. To find out what happened get the book. 
This book was given to me for my honest review.
I would like to thank Fred and Goodfun.org. Thanks to the publisher for this book and thanks to our sponsors and to David Cook.
I left my reviews on these sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment