Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013














Murray Pura’s  American Civil War Series, Cry of Freedom Vol 1 The Return to Shirley Plantation : A civil war Romance Story written by Carrie Fancett Pagele.
Story takes place at the Shirley Plantation at Charles City, Virginia. The home of the Carter Family. Mary and two of her daughter in-laws are having tea. With them is Angelina a freed woman. During the time of tea they are reading scriptures from the Bible. All that really is in Angelina’s mind is freeing the kids. 
    The confederates are now there and have taken over the plantation. Lots of wounded soldiers. Some are kept for trade to get back their officers. One Sergeant has his eyes on Angelina to take advantage of her. Angelina has fallen for Matt Scott. Will the war end, will she marry Matt these are questions I’m leaving you with get the short story. I’m sure you will enjoy it. I fully enjoyed the story looking forward to part 2.
I was given this book to read for my own personal review.
I would like to thank Fred and Bookfun.org. Thanks to the publisher for this book and thanks to our sponsors and to David Cook.







No comments:

Post a Comment