Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This book was great! I would give it to  a young adult getting ready to leave home. Very educational!!! I am giving one copy away please leave a comment! Drawing Friday 3/29/13 at midnight!


What I Wish I Knew at 18. By Dennis Trittin.

This book should be given to every young person before they leave home. There is a lot of wisdom in this book. I wish I would have had a guide like this before I left home. First step what is your perspective. Discover your purpose. How you direct your life. We should try to live our life without regrets. Define our lives  without riches. Proverbs 22:1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.    Don’t allow work to consume your whole life. This is just a overlook of the first chapter. There is Character, Relationships and Communication, Spiritual Life, Handling Adversity, College Academics, Career, Love and Marriage, Managing Finances. All with great advice.  I would give this to any young person getting ready to go out on their own. I really enjoyed the book even as adult I picked up things to help me.


"Disclosure as a reminder of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommended products or services I use personally and believe will be good for readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR Part 255. "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonies in Advertising. "



No comments:

Post a Comment