Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

http://www.janetsplanet.com/#/homeWow this is one cool site for kids. You got a little scientist they are gonna love this. How exciting is it when they can figure things out. Janet does a wonderful job talking about gravity and micro gravity. The video explains the difference between the too. while telling us about 3 scientist that studied them. Galileo, Isaac Newton and Henry Cavendish. So what is Gravity and what is Micro gravity? 



"Disclosure as a reminder of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommended products or services I use personally and believe will be good for readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR Part 255. "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonies in Advertising. "

 I will be giving one video away! I know if you have children they will love it!!! Drawing will be 3/30/13 please leave a comment to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment